Dom Amore: UConn heads to bowl game, as perception of football program continues changing for the better | The Boneyard

Dom Amore: UConn heads to bowl game, as perception of football program continues changing for the better

Reaction Score

Alternate access link here <<

-> “It means we’re on the right path and we have good people in place,” Mora said. “And we have a bunch of young men on this team that believe in what we’re doing, believe in each other. I hope it starts to change the perception. I think that process has already begun. We’re going to have a chance to play a game on national television, and we need to go out and play well so people see what we are doing here, what we are capable of, and what the future looks like.” <-

-> “I’m most excited just for our players,” Mora said. “It’s been a long, tough road for many of these young men. From the day I got here, they’ve had a goal and they never blinked. They just worked hard every day and just had a tremendous attitude and have really built a unique bond with each other. So to have a chance to go to a bowl, to play a great team like Marshall and play together one more time as a football team and get a seventh win, which would make this a winning season, is something I’m personally excited about and I can promise you our players are excited about it as well.” <-

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin
Top Bottom