Dom Amore: ‘Oh, my gosh. It’s real;’ Jana El Alfy follows her dreams from Egypt to UConn | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Dom Amore: ‘Oh, my gosh. It’s real;’ Jana El Alfy follows her dreams from Egypt to UConn

Reaction Score
If you see her NBA World camp interviews, she is very outgoing and speaks excellent english. The fact that she wants to be a shining light and example for an entire continent makes me pretty sure she is no shrinking violet.
I'm sure that's what she is being told. That could also be added pressure on her. Nothing like telling a 17-18yo that the pride of their country/continent is on you.

As for coming in next semester? She would be a drag on practices, having to learn everything. The team is all on the same page right now. Don't screw around with something that is working.

But if the coaches do it it's OK with me.

Reaction Score
Several posts regarding Jana entering for the spring semester. Hypothetically, what would happen if all four of next year’s class were eligible to enter and decided to enter early. That would result in 16 players in the roster. Is that allowed? Does the extra COVID year permit more than 15 players?

There is no limit as to how many players can be on the roster. But there is a limit, i.e. 15, as to how many can be on scholarship.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom