Dolson highlights from Sky playoff win | The Boneyard

Dolson highlights from Sky playoff win

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Well technically they are combined Ndour & Dolson highlights, but it wasn't my editorial decision!

As you will see, Stef has evolved into quite the 3-point marksman but she's still willing to mix up down low, too.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Well technically they are combined Ndour & Dolson highlights, but it wasn't my editorial decision!

As you will see, Stef has evolved into quite the 3-point marksman but she's still willing to mix up down low, too.

I thought that was a highlight reel of Sloot's assists. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
That was a fun game to watch. Diamond is for real. Sloot was superb. And Steph did great; I especially liked the box out of Griner.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
My wife and I were at the game - we are on a mini vacation to take in the great city of Chicago, and we booked tickets to see the game when it showed up on the schedule. (Second City tonight, Cubbies tomorrow.) What a city!

Wintrust Arena is a decent venue, seats about 10,000, seemed to be about 60% full. Atmosphere was fun, kind of chaotic, a much younger crowd than I would have expected, lot of high schoolers or slightly older. It is near the convention center, which is a few miles from the center of the downtown area.

The players that impressed me the most were Vandersloot and Deshields. Sloot is the consummate point guard and the offense did not have the same flow when she was on the bench. Diamond moves effortlessly out there and her speed and athleticism are off the charts. Their bigs, especially Steph, played very well although after Griner went down, Phoenix did not have a meaningful inside presence.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score

It is certainly true that a defender who chooses to go around Stef's screen will have a very long route to travel, in comparison to most WNBA players (Courtney Paris and Danielle Adams excepted).

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
It is certainly true that a defender who chooses to go around Stef's screen will have a very long route to travel, in comparison to most WNBA players (Courtney Paris and Danielle Adams excepted).
Arike tried really, really hard to not go around the Stef screen :D

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
As long as I'm dropping Sky stuff in this thread...

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Hilarious how the announcers (at least the male announcer) were trying to sell that Dolson was moving on the screen as justification.
That's Ron Thulin, a fixture on of the Dallas Wings home broadcasts. A totally insufferable homer, almost as bad as that joke of a guy that Notre Dame has on their radio broadcasts.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom