Dog Days of February | The Boneyard

Dog Days of February

Reaction Score
Other than the Jan 31 game against Louisville and the Feb 11 game against South Carolina, the remainder of the regular season is a series of low profile games against AAC opponents.

Geno has UConn right where he likes them: under the radar.

It's a good team, maybe a national championship team. If the veteran core stays healthy, if the freshman snap out of their first year doldrums and if the subs continue their recent respectable play, the Huskies are capable of a dash to the finish.

Reaction Score
Other than the Jan 31 game against Louisville and the Feb 11 game against South Carolina, the remainder of the regular season is a series of low profile games against AAC opponents.

It's a good team, maybe a national championship team. If the veteran core stays healthy, if the freshman snap out of their first year doldrums and if the subs continue their recent respectable play, the Huskies are capable of a dash to the finish.

don't be surprised if UConn gets challenged a bit by UCF.................they are an overly physical bunch that don't appear to be intimidated by UConn.....................if they can score they can keep the game fairly close...........of course my biggest concern when playing a chippy team like that is injuries.....................I will be crossing everything I have during that game

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score

THREE IFS !!!

Reaction Score
M
don't be surprised if UConn gets challenged a bit by UCF.......they are an overly physical bunch that don't appear to be intimidated by UConn......if they can score they can keep the game fairly close......of course my biggest concern when playing a chippy team like that is injuries......I will be crossing everything I have during that game
Me too. I saw the game at UCF last year. It wasn't really close but it was very physical and very ugly and that team could give this UCOnn team fits if UConn doesn't execute Geno's game plan well, and maybe give them fits even if they do., My best guess is the UConn defense will win the game, but it won't be easy or pretty.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom