Dog Bites Gator | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Dog Bites Gator

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
His defense is vastly improved. We see him regularly take charges now, not matador defense. That hustle down court to knock away the ball from behind and then run back to hit the shot was exactly what you want out of him. May not have have been his "A" game but if that's a C+ I'll take it.

I said C+/B and added a question mark. He was much more impacted in second half but was mostly a non-factor in 1st half.

Reaction Score
hawkins was such a huge part of our offense in this game -- it was clear that running him off of screens and DHOs was a huge part of our gameplan against florida, even more so than usual. he produced for us in the second half, even showing off the midrange and one really nasty drive to the hoop. great game from him.

Reaction Score
He also had 4 fouls and 3 TO's in those same 20 minutes.

As I said, played well, nothing incredible and was in foul trouble.

If you consider 17 points, 7 boards, 3 TO's and 4 fouls in 20 min to be incredible, that's your prerogative.
It just feels odd to downplay his contributions when he was completely dominant offensively and defensively while on the court. But I do take your point about foul trouble. Maybe I just look at it differently because that doesn’t really negatively impact us too much with Clingan taking any minutes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24
Top Bottom