Does this mean | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Does this mean

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
no coach should be saying that his team will not get better at game 7 of the year after one practice without all world PB and missing 3 other top 8-9 players. that is what I was talking about.

I don't think anybody thought GA should be terminated, but he can be a little less 'realistic' in his absurd comment.

A couple days later and the team was loads better, but yet GA said that they wouldn't get better ALL season. I never heard or seen a coach be more 'realistic' and wrong about his own team. That is THE point, not that he should be terminated. GA deserves criticism like anybody other coach for saying this.

He is still a good coach, maybe not quite the 'God-like' figure some make him out to be and he has certainly not out-coached many in the last numerous years. His coaching is not so 'God-like' that he can coach his team to victory when they have lesser players. He actually loses his share when his team is favored to win and arguably a much better team.
Gotta learn that Geno says things in public with a purpose. He is pretty comfortable with sticking a needle in his team, reverse psychology. even if they get pissed at him. He knows what motivates his teams.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom