Does McEntee have something on Coach PP? | The Boneyard

Does McEntee have something on Coach PP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'd just as soon they let McCummings play full time. He seems rattled and there are like 12k people there so it cant be crowd noise.

Reaction Score
Again, what kind of competitor is Michael Box if he ran away from Trick Shot? He'd probably have owned the starting QB slot if he had just waited a couple of games. There was a reason Trick Shot was not offered a scholarship.

Reaction Score
Again, what kind of competitor is Michael Box if he ran away from Trick Shot? He'd probably have owned the starting QB slot if he had just waited a couple of games. There was a reason Trick Shot was not offered a scholarship.
We often go with unrecruited quarterbacks. Lorenzen was a tight end at Iowa State. He went to Cal Poly. We picked him up from there and he became our starter. We don't need quarterbacks to win at Uconn. But hey, this guy is a new low. He would start in the Notre Dame intramural league, but that's about it.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

I get that the kid is struggling and shouldn't be the starting quarterback at a BCS school. He's still here and doesn't need to be mocked as 'Trick Shot'.

Reaction Score
I get that the kid is struggling and shouldn't be the starting quarterback at a BCS school. He's still here and doesn't need to be mocked as 'Trick Shot'.

You 're point is well taken. I will try and refrain from calling him that. Thanks for the check.

Reaction Score
I watched the first 1/2 at Bobby V's...the putrid display that it was...now I get home in time to see 1st series in 2nd 1/2 and there is Johnny Mac on the field again. What is P doing?

Reaction Score
This is not a reflection on Box. If you have ever been on the losing end of a coach picking someone over you...you know you have virtually no shot at getting the spot back.

As for why this coach is attached to JMac....my theory is his dad promised the Department a nice donation after JMac graduates if he was given the chance
to start. Yes I know it isn't true but that fake answer makes me feel better about the oddity of this situation.

He is out there giving it his best. I think the coaches are hanging him out to dry. I feel bad for him. Seems like a solid young man.

Reaction Score
why not just insert Nebrich???? Really? What's there to lose? Mac is getting killed.

Reaction Score
wow!! our offense with Trick shot is just horrible!! Just horrible.

Reaction Score
No shot is more like it. As in no shot to convert a third and short or fourth and short. The kid has been gawd awful tonight and was kept in there. Its not fair to the other kids on the team.

Reaction Score
Ya know he may be a very nice kid, but this isn't elementary school football. Come on, he just doesn't have football savvy. Has he ever thrown the ball away instead of loosing 5 or 10 yards?
The shame of it is it's not his fault that he is still in the game. What's he supposed to do say take me out coach I'm not good enough. That's the freak'n coaches responsibility.
This is the end of our third three year cycle of our tickets. I hate to say it but it may be just too painful to pay all that money to be a season ticket holder. These big HD TVs sure look pretty darn good......
SACKED AGAIN!!!! 4+ more minutes of absolute agony.....

Reaction Score
Mac is having a bad game but this O line is horredous. Pitt is Rushing three and all three are getting to Mac

Reaction Score
This is really painful to watch! Coach P, must realize that Mac is not the answer by now! And certainly not the FUTURE UCONN QB!! Come on. get real. Sit him down and let one of the other kids have a shot.

I just dont understand why not? Seems like an easy decision.

Yea, I sold my Cuse and Rutger tickets on Stubhub..... Oh well..

Reaction Score
I would hazzard a gues and say the guys that can't beat out Mac aree not our futrue either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom