Does HULU Live carry SNY (in market subscribers) | The Boneyard

Does HULU Live carry SNY (in market subscribers)

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
When YTTV dropped (momentarily) Disney and ESPN, we subscribed to HULU Live and didn't go back to YTTV when our last viewing date arrived. So I am just wondering if HULU Live offers SNY for tri-state subscribers.

Reaction Score
I have hulu live and am able to log into FS1 app with my hulu subscription. that is how i access SNY channels. So yes! Hope this helps.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
I have hulu live and am able to log into FS1 app with my hulu subscription. that is how i access SNY channels. So yes! Hope this helps.
Thanks for the help and info.
I am just curious whether or not HULU Live offered SNY to eligible subscribers.
As soon as I lost YTTV, I logged in to the Fox Sports app using my HULU Live credentials in preparation for the next game on SNY/Fox Sports.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the help and info.
I am just curious whether or not HULU Live offered SNY to eligible subscribers.
As soon as I lost YTTV, I logged in to the Fox Sports app using my HULU Live credentials in preparation for the next game on SNY/Fox Sports.
yes, that is my way. Plus I now get all SNY features and sports.

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
Hulu live have a "Live" tab and TV tab. When selecting the Live tab we can access a normal TV guide that shows what's playing on each channel local as well as nationally. Also what's going to be broadcast going forward.

The TV tab has the listings of specific TV shows. Including past seasons.

Living within SNY's viewing area I would check the TV guide under the Live tab and see if SNY is listed.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
@Majic Hands - "check the TV guide under the Live tab" is not going to help me. I have Hulu Live but do not live in the SNY viewing area. I do not expect to have it available to me. I was just curious to know if Hulu Live offered the station within the SNY market area.

At this point, I am guessing the Hulu Live does not offer any regional sports stations...

Reaction Score
I live in NY State where SNY is listed as me being in its regional sports area and I have all the UConn games on SNY.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom