Does anyone know? | The Boneyard

Does anyone know?

Reaction Score
It's great that they streamed the whole game for free (Huskies All Access).....and yet.........they block every foul shot from being viewed by putting the Huskie face logo on the screen?? Anyone know why?

Reaction Score
How do you get "Huskies All Access" all the time, even if you have to pay for the streaming service????

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
How do you get "Huskies All Access" all the time, even if you have to pay for the streaming service????
If you had gone to the UConn women’s game schedule and clicked on the Watch option next to the game, the video came up for free there. I don’t know if that will be the case for other games

Reaction Score
The game was on the jumbo screen which shows ads when they do free throws..ads cant be livestreamed..so you heard the radio play by play and watched a different feed

Reaction Score
The game was on the jumbo screen which shows ads when they do free throws..ads cant be livestreamed..so you heard the radio play by play and watched a different feed
Thanks bluedevil. I guess that also helps to explain the delay switching back to the streaming feed from the Huskie logo.

Reaction Score
If you had gone to the UConn women’s game schedule and clicked on the Watch option next to the game, the video came up for free there. I don’t know if that will be the case for other games
THANKS....

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
THANKS....

We’d all like to see the entire game including the free throws, but we really can’t complain.
We got to watch the game, and watched it for free. There was no other outlet to view the game on. Running ads on the jumbo screen is a source of revenue for the school.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom