Does anyone know the rules for Thursday | The Boneyard

Does anyone know the rules for Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Can you come and go between games? I would like to attend game 1 then go get a good dinner outside th he arena and go back in after. Is that allowed? Thanks in advance.

Reaction Score
In the fine print in the back of the ticket it says no reentry so it looks like you can't leave and get back in during a session. They are supposed to have a "Taste of the American" with foods from all the school's cities though and I heard that Bear's Smokehouse opened a stand in the XL so there may be better food then in past events.

Reaction Score
Thanks. Do not have tickets yet as I picked up today on seat geek.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
If UConn sells out the first night, don't be surprised if they lock you in the place for rest of the tournament and surround the building with state troopers with shoot to kill orders on anyone trying to escape. Worse case scenario: East Carolina plays South Florida in the final.
Even Doris Burke would start to look good at that point.

Reaction Score
Can you come and go between games? I would like to attend game 1 then go get a good dinner outside th he arena and go back in after. Is that allowed? Thanks in advance.

You should be able to buy another ticket on the street for about 5 bucks on Thursday.

You will still be able to sit in your original seat, when you return.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
if you must eat something, the sandwich they sell just outside the bar is pretty damn good

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Just go on the Boeheim diet. It's free, organic, and the meal is prepared right in front of your eyes.

Reaction Score
The rules? They were in a thread below called: Booze

The rules are bring your own nippers in your socks and other covered areas. ;) Them's the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom