Does anyone know if walking canes are allowed in the stadium? | The Boneyard

Does anyone know if walking canes are allowed in the stadium?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My sarcoid (sacroiliac joint) condition has been acting up over the last couple days. If I'm going to attempt to make it to the game tonight, I'd like to bring a metal adjustable-height cane with me. Can anyone confirm if that's allowed? I can't tell for sure from the website, though it does say "necessary medical items" are allowed. I don't have a doctor's note for the cane specifically, as I only need it once in a while.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
My sarcoid (sacroiliac joint) condition has been acting up over the last couple days. If I'm going to attempt to make it to the game tonight, I'd like to bring a metal adjustable-height cane with me. Can anyone confirm if that's allowed? I can't tell for sure from the website, though it does say "necessary medical items" are allowed. I don't have a doctor's note for the cane specifically, as I only need it once in a while.
I can't imagine that would be a problem. I've seen canes and crutches inside. Medical necessity.

Reaction Score
My wife uses one and has no problem. The crack security just checks to make sure it’s not one of those James Bond machine gun canes.

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
The crack security just checks to make sure it’s not one of those James Bond machine gun canes.
I wonder if I can slip my beer-can-walking-staff past them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak