Does anyone have the stated or real reason the two visits were cancelled/ postponed? | The Boneyard

Does anyone have the stated or real reason the two visits were cancelled/ postponed?

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Ollie is recruiting against UConn. We’re doomed.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
I’ll reach again and go on record again that Cam will be a spring commitment. No inside information just a hunch.
That would be best case scenario now for us. Maybe our performance this year gets people more excited as we move into the big east.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
That would be best case scenario now for us. Maybe our performance this year gets people more excited as we move into the big east.
Check kids Instagram announcement of no more visits. It’s what my hunch is based on.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Cardwell rescheduled so it really could be something as small as he was sick or something. Don't think we should worry about that one until the weekend of the 18th comes and goes without a visit.

Cam clearly didn't wanna come here. You lose some. Next.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
If you take the 33rd word from each of Chief's posts over the last 33 days and read them backwards, all will be revealed.
I just did it for everyone...

Chief Chief Chief Chief Chief Chief Chief Chief lol Chief Chief Chief Bunky Chief Chief Chief Chief talking Chief Chief Chief Chief helps Chief eye Chief.

Reaction Score
Cam likes us but as soon as I saw he added LSU and Auburn I got that queasy feeling.

Would be pretty shocked if Cardwell and Uconn don't both say "I do."

Hope you're right on Cardwell. Let's forget Thomas and get Richmond who would probably tie Thomas in knots driving by him to score and shut Thomas down with his quickness on defense!

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score

Chief Chief Chief Chief Chief Chief Chief Chief lol Chief Chief Chief Bunky Chief Chief Chief Chief talking Chief Chief Chief Chief helps Chief eye Chief.
Thanks, but what if "eye" was a typo, and he meant "aye?"

Reaction Score

Lol. Almost perfect - only missed ‘urinal’ somewhere in the middle!

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Thanks Kenny 11 for an actual attempt to answer. This board was so quiet it was weird.
Appreciate the humor too

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Lol. Almost perfect - only missed ‘urinal’ somewhere in the middle!
Chief never mentioned urinals in the last 33 days, tho.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Cardwell just wanted to come to opening night instead.

I know nothing on Cam, but that one fell into our lap and as soon as some other southern schools started sniffing around, that was that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom