Does anyone have a video clip of Geno's standing O at Baylor? | The Boneyard

Does anyone have a video clip of Geno's standing O at Baylor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I'd love to see it.

Thanks!

Reaction Score
More than the brief spot shown during the telecast?

BTW: The standing ovation was expected by the Baylor fans since the same show of respect was accorded Coach Summit last season.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
More than the brief spot shown during the telecast?

BTW: The standing ovation was expected by the Baylor fans since the same show of respect was accorded Coach Summit last season.
Yes, but I'd take the brief clip as well.

JS

Reaction Score

images

grizz36

Misabe Mukwa
Reaction Score

OK. Now give me the correct spelling of his name. My wife and I have an ongoing argument as to whether it's pronounced "Beefsteak" or "Bifstalk". Maybe my wife is correct .... he does look a bit like Biff.

JS

Reaction Score
OK. Now give me the correct spelling of his name. My wife and I have an ongoing argument as to whether it's pronounced "Beefsteak" or "Bifstalk". Maybe my wife is correct .... he does look a bit like Biff.
The correct spelling (be sure you get it right from now on) is Btfsplk.

As for the pronunciation, when asked, Al Capp used to stick out his tongue, close his lips on it, and blow out air. Try it next time you have this argument with Mrs. G.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
JS, isn't grizz presently suffering enough?

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I was in the stadium and when he walked in there were a lot of "it's Geno" comments so that those who weren't paying attention knew that he had entered and could respond.

Having UCONN and Geno at Baylor was an incredibly proud moment for Baylor fans, who aspire to have the same type of success. I also think there is an added amount of respect for him knowing that he is the Olympic coach and that he is coaching BG to be better even though it doesn't necessarily help him when it comes to Baylor vs. UCONN games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom