Does anybody knew higher ups in the AD office? Any news on talks? i'm stressing. nm | The Boneyard

Does anybody knew higher ups in the AD office? Any news on talks? i'm stressing. nm

Status
Not open for further replies.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Hang in there. You're not going to hear much till there's something close to official. In general UConn runs a pretty tight ship - remember Hathaway's buyout? There were only a couple leaks to Jacobs, to put pressure on JH, but no leaks on terms of the deal until it was a done deal.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
Anyone who is in the know is not talking at this point. UConn runs a tight ship. Information is leaked when they want it leaked. So don't hold your breath for any 'inside information' here.

Reaction Score
If UCONN is left to fend for itself in the BIG Least after Pitt and Cuse go ACC and Rutgers goes Big Ten and WVU goes SEC, I say kick Dave Gavitt and company in the gut and just leave the league and go the independent route.

Reaction Score
You guys are deluding yourself if you think that uconn has been proactive. They haven't. The plan was there was no plan. It was all junk talk about "defer to the big east" and "strengthen the big east."

Reaction Score
I sincerely think we bring too much value to the table to be left out in the cold. I think we and RU would be the second group to the ACC or the Big Ten picks us up. Big Ten is probably a stretch, but then again, this whole issue in general has been insane.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
You guys are deluding yourself if you think that uconn has been proactive. They haven't. The plan was there was no plan. It was all junk talk about "defer to the big east" and "strengthen the big east."
Those are also just things you say in public because you have to say them. Nobody thought Cuse was already talking to the ACC as much as they apparently were.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score

Do you have a source? You keep posting this in various messages. Or do you figure just because you haven't heard anything, that means that nothing has been taking place? You are just making this stuff up and presenting it as fact. In reality, you have absolutely no idea what Herbst and UConn has been doing.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I imagine that a few people here are more than merely casual acquantainces with some credible sources but in all candor, I doubt that anyone would leak anything for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom