Dobbs Now A 4 Star On Scout | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Dobbs Now A 4 Star On Scout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Props to connfootball12 for beating the drum for as long as he has, even while getting crap for doing so.

connfootball12: I apologize to you. you hyped this kid from the beginning. I thought you were nuts. Do you have any stock tips?

Reaction Score
Connfootball12 has a good eye. Keep up the good work. How is Arkeel doing?

Reaction Score
Dobbs is still the same young man he was with two or three stars.

Reaction Score
Dobbs is very good. Heard good things about here from a couple people. We both have very good RB commits(BC still leads for Lynch right now) he isn't a lock but we still have a good shot. We might land David Smith from IL as well. We had 3 CT kids on visits Thursday(Isaacs,Van Allen,and Newsome) I've heard the parking situation is being overblown not an issue there.

Reaction Score
Connfootball12 has a good eye. Keep up the good work. How is Arkeel doing?
arkeel is doing great. leading his team 8-0. has 30 tds 2,000 plus yards. kid has a bright future! planning a nice off-season for him. projecting him at 5 8" 180) he weighs 172lbs. Arkeel is already a invite to camp next summer at BC' UCONN' FLORIDA' RUTGERS' MIAMI'. my projection arkeel may be a candidate for US ARMY-ALL AMERICAN when its said in done!

Reaction Score
connfootball12: I apologize to you. you hyped this kid from the beginning. I thought you were nuts. Do you have any stock tips?
just push the boys to put out 110% at all times. me and 2 other guys like me, work with h.s. players, to increase there game play to NO-LIMIT!!!

Reaction Score
arkeel is doing great. leading his team 8-0. has 30 tds 2,000 plus yards. kid has a bright future! planning a nice off-season for him. projecting him at 5 8" 180) he weighs 172lbs. Arkeel is already a invite to camp next summer at BC' UCONN' FLORIDA' RUTGERS' MIAMI'. my projection arkeel may be a candidate for US ARMY-ALL AMERICAN when its said in done!
Saw him play the other night. The kid is the real deal. Sat on the Ansonia side. I learned that it is pronounced Arkell not Arkeeeeel. Will be worth a trip to championship game to watch him. Hopefully UCONN will have a chnce with him.

Reaction Score
arkeel is very shifty. the freshmen mcknight is going to be big time 5 11" 187 lb.
qb' safety'. will be a 4 year h.s. starter (15) years old, has huge upside! project he's 6 2"
210 can be one of ansonia biggest athletes since Tinney!!
Boy, Ansonia is a small town but look at all the players they've produced over the years.
What's in the water there??

Reaction Score
Boy, Ansonia is a small town but look at all the players they've produced over the years.
What's in the water there??

The Valley loves their high school football. Ansonia in particular has supplied some great D 1 talents, including many UCONN starters in the past.

Reaction Score
well derserved. he's ranked #1 RB coming out of prep! VERY LOYAL TO UCONN,
big time programs are calling for him, he's got the BLINDERS on and looking forward to touching STORRS in january. love any kid coming out of h.s. in CT. with work ethic! MIAMI' USC' NC-STATE' BC' all are very HIGHLY interested, but Dobbs is LOYAL to HCPP and the uconn program!! its a dream come true for him to play for his home state!!
that's the best news I've heard from a UCONN commit in a while... looking fwd to seeing him come in and compliment McCombs and help balance out our running attack...

Reaction Score
Dobbs finishes strong! Broke Shawn Green record (1320) rushing record set at
Milford academy. Dobbs ran for 2 tds 170 yards. came into tonights game with
1200 yards, finishes the season with 1,370 yards 20 tds. MILFORD finishes
11-0 !! beat Global juco' 56-0

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
This is a reason that Coach PP deserves some slack. It's tough to get an offense going with the QB and RB cupboard bare. So he goes out a recruits a 4-star RB (and QB?). Isn't that a good thing?

Reaction Score
Also heard Dobbs played the final game with a broken wrist or hand. Any truth? If so, very impressive.

Reaction Score
Also heard Dobbs played the final game with a broken wrist or hand. Any truth? If so, very impressive.
Dobbs took a pounding in erie game.carried 38 times. was late hit 2 times after the whistle for personal fouls. stepped on after runs. was stepped on very hard by a d-lineman 4th qt,and sprained his wrist badly. x-rays were negative at hospital.
Dobbs refused to miss a game, and carried the ball with one armed! tough kid,
played junior year at ansonia with a hairline fractured wrist for 1,400 yards.

Reaction Score
This commit gives UCONN (so far) a better (or at least comparable) recuriting class to BC and SYR. So much for regional recuriting advantage. If you told me this 10 years ago I never would have believed it. UCONN is definetly on the rise. High level in state recurits are finally staying.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
if randy was here, Nika goes to psu, dobbs would hav enever been called by uconn and casey would have taken up the bc offer years ago....etc....

coach p is establishing uconn country on the recruit trail and hes done a good job at it so far.

Reaction Score
This commit gives UCONN (so far) a better (or at least comparable) recuriting class to BC and SYR. So much for regional recuriting advantage. If you told me this 10 years ago I never would have believed it. UCONN is definetly on the rise. High level in state recurits are finally staying.
According to Scout, UConn is ranked #52 ahead of Syracuse, bcu, Louisville, USF, Wake, MD, and several others.

Reaction Score
Curious as to whether any of the upfront guys at Milford are getting any attention or is it just the Montrell show?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Curious as to whether any of the upfront guys at Milford are getting any attention or is it just the Montrell show?
good point. i think most of the OL is underrated but they havn't got much attention from what i have been told. i think a TE or 2 have commited to bcs schools. one up front guy is going to WKU...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom