Do you think Calhoun may be a little motivated fir this years BET? | The Boneyard

Do you think Calhoun may be a little motivated fir this years BET?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
This year could be the last real Big East Championship! Given Calhoun' respect for the history of the game and the Conference, you think he might be a little more motivated to win this last one? :) Winning this year's BET will almost hold as much weight as winning the National Championship given where we currently stand and all of the history. I almost feel like Boston College should be allowed to participate in this years BET instead of the ACCT, just to send off the Big East as it should. And hopefully with the NBA on strike, we can have all of the great former BE players there to send it off right!

This years BET is going to be crazy! Get your tickets while you can, because it is going to be one tough ticket for this last horrah. Could you imagine if the semis were UConn, Syracuse, Pitt, and GT?

Reaction Score
We have 27 months. So unless Pitt, Quse and more likely than not Rutgers & UConn negotiate their way out earlier next year will be the last 1. If I'm wrong someone let me know.

Reaction Score
JC does not need to do anything but wake up in the morning to want to win every game he coaches.

Reaction Score
This year could be the last real Big East Championship! Given Calhoun' respect for the history of the game and the Conference, you think he might be a little more motivated to win this last one? :) Winning this year's BET will almost hold as much weight as winning the National Championship given where we currently stand and all of the history. I almost feel like Boston College should be allowed to participate in this years BET instead of the ACCT, just to send off the Big East as it should. And hopefully with the NBA on strike, we can have all of the great former BE players there to send it off right!

This years BET is going to be crazy! Get your tickets while you can, because it is going to be one tough ticket for this last horrah. Could you imagine if the semis were UConn, Syracuse, Pitt, and GT?
The end of an era! Man I am real old school.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
Chances are that this will be the final year for Pitt/Syracuse. The Texahoma 4 are going to be leaving for the PAC 16 next year, so the new Big East/Big 12 leftover league will have to start next year as well. A settlement will be reached for this to happen. I would say there is an 85% chance this is the last real BET this year.

caw

Reaction Score
We have 27 months. So unless Pitt, Quse and more likely than not Rutgers & UConn negotiate their way out earlier next year will be the last 1. If I'm wrong someone let me know.

If Cuse, Pitt, UConn and RU all leave for the ACC, ND goes to say the B? and WVU somehow gets into the SEC, UL would try to go somewhere and I'm not so sure the BE lasts 27 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom