Do you think AD Dave suspected what was going on at Auburn? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Do you think AD Dave suspected what was going on at Auburn?

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
I thought it was cute when you thought you won my bishop in that last game.
i wasn't after your bishop; i missaw something. If you hadn't made (a possibly fortuitous) prior move, you would have lost a rook because you would have been in check early in the second game.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Did you think he had any idea or suspicion? We're talking about the #2 at an SEC school (with football expertise) taking a job at UCONN. I think it's a valid question.

Of course he knew that athletes at Auburn have been paid to commit.

Since all their peers do the same thing it had nothing to do with his decision to come to UConn.

Based on the anecdotal evidence to date it looks like Ollie and UConn are going to come out looking great. It's not going to win any games or get us out of the AAC but it's something to be proud of and rally around.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
I thought it was cute when you thought you won my bishop in that last game.
Good games, but if you're top 30 in the state, I don't feel too bad about it.

scoobydoo

1977 & 1974 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
Of course I appreciate your willingness to attack anyone and everyone.

member, that time, when i proved that middle ages british bureaucrats should teach you how to negotiate?

_69045787_464_1974.jpg

Reaction Score
There's a little irony in this but better left unexplained!:cool:
You should explain. My complaints all revolve around us underachieving the past few years. Ollie knows we have and is doing his best to turn it around. I have never ever had a low opinion of Uconn. I think we have the most special program in the country and with that comes high expectations every season.

scoobydoo

Reaction Score
i wasn't after your bishop; i missaw something. If you hadn't made (a possibly fortuitous) prior move, you would have lost a rook because you would have been in check early in the second game.

PM me

Reaction Score
Cry away. We have no idea what is to come. Everyone is dancing on our competitors' graves without acknowledging that there is a lot of cross-pollination in college athletics. The FBI's "call us before we call you" will make those in the crossfire make all sorts of accusations. UCONN can't afford to be dragged into this mess (innocent or not). We're already in a world of hurt with our current conference affiliation.

Mods, please merge this thread with the main FBI one since so many think it doesn't deserve its own.

It's true. Benedict had a car dealer shell out $100k for Whaley.

Reaction Score
I'll tell you what I would be more concerned about. Our new assistant. He has the kind of ties that would worry me having run a Nike program at one point and it seems the assistants were all
top recruiters which is his rep. So far Nike hasn't been implicated but this ain't over. Nor has he but if I wereOllie and AD Dave he would be questioned very directly immediately. And if he gave anything but unequivocal answers he would be out.

scoobydoo

Reaction Score
I'll tell you what I would be more concerned about. Our new assistant. He has the kind of ties that would worry me having run a Nike program at one point and it seems the assistants were all
top recruiters which is his rep. So far Nike hasn't been implicated but this ain't over. Nor has he but if I wereOllie and AD Dave he would be questioned very directly immediately. And if he gave anything but unequivocal answers he would be out.

Really? I think you should spend your time stroking off about Syracuse.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom