Do you think AD Dave suspected what was going on at Auburn? | The Boneyard

Do you think AD Dave suspected what was going on at Auburn?

Reaction Score
Did you think he had any idea or suspicion? We're talking about the #2 at an SEC school (with football expertise) taking a job at UCONN. I think it's a valid question.

Reaction Score
Did you think he had any idea or suspicion? We're talking about the #2 at an SEC school (with football expertise) taking a job at UCONN. I think it's a valid question.
Was this thread necessary. He was the #2 at Auburn and left to be the #1 at Uconn, this is really simple stuff.

Sick of our posters having a low opinion of UConn.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Was this thread necessary. He was the #2 at Auburn and left to be the #1 at Uconn, this is really simple stuff.

Sick of our posters having a low opinion of UConn.
There's a little irony in this but better left unexplained!:cool:

Reaction Score

I don't think it's a valid question at all.

Reaction Score
Pearl has been dirty for 35 years. He coaches a minor sport. FB is the engine that drives things at AU Don't see Dave concerning himself with this.

Reaction Score
Cry away. We have no idea what is to come. Everyone is dancing on our competitors' graves without acknowledging that there is a lot of cross-pollination in college athletics. The FBI's "call us before we call you" will make those in the crossfire make all sorts of accusations. UCONN can't afford to be dragged into this mess (innocent or not). We're already in a world of hurt with our current conference affiliation.

Mods, please merge this thread with the main FBI one since so many think it doesn't deserve its own.

Reaction Score
Sorry, why do our posters not think this is valid?

If we are assessing risk, it is certainly something to discuss. Does a longtime professional in Athletic Departments in the SEC know that allllllllllllll sorts of shady shiz goes down in recruiting? Including pay-offs, shoe-deals, financial "advisers", booster $100 handshakes?

Oh, hell yes.

The real question is, what is the risk there is a paper trail or recordings that reach the level of AD? I'd wager it is unlikely, and there are plenty of buffers between him and any program-level bag men. The guy is a pro, that's below his level of ivory-tower power.

I'd say pretty unlikely he gets wrapped up in it. THe problem is once the FBI goes crawling around in emails and texts and that junk... who knows what gets dredged out!

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Don't go negative.

We are clean and UofL, Miami and Syracuse are going down.
Pull a U of L and bribe your way back to the cesspool.

scoobydoo

1977 & 1974 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
Send me a bag of cash and I’ll see what I can do.

If I come back, its with a vendetta against you. I tell you why only on the pool.

scoobydoo

1977 & 1974 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
:eek:
Color me intrigued!

Ok, that made me LOL. I mean, actually, laugh out loud, which really pisses me off because I am really mad at you.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
I am hammered right now.... but i will whip you drunk.
probably will but...
this website is making me download java...
just sign up for lichess (the website actually looks like it was created in 2017 instead of free chess which was created before the internet).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom