Do you prefer payback against Arizona or Syracuse for the Stewie Slight? Which one do you want to win? | The Boneyard

Do you prefer payback against Arizona or Syracuse for the Stewie Slight? Which one do you want to win?

Reaction Score
I like Syracuse’s coach. She wasn’t involved in the Stewie slight; that was years before her tenure.

I think the Orange can give UConn a tough game. But … I can’t say I would hate it if they beat Arizona …

Reaction Score
I lol take a win against either one. Whichever team we play is going to be a very tough opponent. I expect a down to the wire game

Reaction Score
Either team will provide UConn with very difficult matchups and will require UConn to bring their A+ game to advance.

Reaction Score
I want Arizona. We played a very bad game in our loss to them and I still haven't got over it. Our record against Syracuse is spectacular and I would get no satisfaction beating them again. Arizona it is..

Reaction Score
Syracuse has more depth, so I'd prefer to play a team with as few players as we have - Arizona. The revenge factor also helps.

Reaction Score
I'd rather not take the chance of Fair going crazy against us like Hidalgo did, although I guess you could see it as good practice in case we run into Iowa.

Reaction Score
I prefer a “local” team to win over a team from far away. That said, we should have a plan to beat either team.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
It's fair to say we're going to have a lot of trouble guarding Fair!

Reaction Score
They both are pretty solid teams but I prefer Syracuse. Just because of their depth, size, and style of play.

Reaction Score
Well, we will be playing Syracuse. Although Fair is a shooter she lacks height so get tough on defending her and make her work for every bucket. She can take the game over but Syracuse tends to struggle when she can’t score.

The Orange are prone to scoring droughts and they have a tendency to foul. They will fight and scrap for every loose ball and rebound so it’ll be critical to box out and out hustle them.

Overall, it’s vital to play smothering defense and to capitalize on Syracuse’s scoring droughts and TOs.

Is this Fair’s extra eligibility year?
Yes.

Reaction Score
Fair single handedly scored 11 points straight to come from behind and beat Arizona. All by herself. UConn's defense needs to eliminate her or it will be a long game….

Also, the Stewie slight was paid back in the National Championship game. Not sure what more payback is needed. Coach Q is gone also, so….

Reaction Score
Slight modification to a Diana line; “I just want to punch something orange.”

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom