Do we honor a badass this game? | The Boneyard

Do we honor a badass this game?

Reaction Score
Why won't we? Because it was a loss? Meg played amazingly... Ania was also pretty darn impressive. Evelyn even had me cheering last night for her... I would say that she deserves some props for what she did... I would love to see her keep improving....

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Why won't we? Because it was a loss? Meg played amazingly... Ania was also pretty darn impressive. Evelyn even had me cheering last night for her... I would say that she deserves some props for what she did... I would love to see her keep improving....
I was wondering why Geno didn’t play her more but then it occurred to me that Geno probably thought to himself, “Hey, we have a chance to win this game” and stuck with his starters

Reaction Score
I would suggest the loyal UConn Husky fans who show to watch the Team and those who use to play for the Team and are now playing for the USA Team. They seem to be always there and always cheering them on. And they are always wishing the graduates well after they leave the Team "nest".

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I would suggest the loyal UConn Husky fans who show to watch the Team and those who use to play for the Team and are now playing for the USA Team. They seem to be always there and always cheering them on. And they are always wishing the graduates well after they leave the Team "nest".
Loved the Louuuuuu cheers last night

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I was wondering why Geno didn’t play her more but then it occurred to me that Geno probably thought to himself, “Hey, we have a chance to win this game” and stuck with his starters

I know Evelyn and Molly weren't in the game very long, but when they were in, the Huskies were playing really well. Their +/- numbers were the highest of the team. And they were both in the game at the same time, so it's not as if either was being carried by four other players. I was screaming at the TV in the fourth quarter to get Molly and Evelyn back into the game.

Last edited:

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I vote for the whole team because how many BYers actually believed that we could/would hang with this USA Team, even with the missing superstars?
Up until the last few minutes, we were in this game and even led at various times. I honestly was surprised at how well the whole team played against an WNBA team.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom