Do we get credited for two W's today? | The Boneyard

Do we get credited for two W's today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
It did seem like that. I think BU is actually a very good mid-major team and I wouldn't be surprised to see them in the NCAA. Probably reflects how great UConn can be when they are doing things right and how vulnerable they are when they forget to box out and try to do things that they are not good at doing (like DD, OC or NG trying to split two defenders with the dribble).

Reaction Score
It did seem like that. I think BU is actually a very good mid-major team and I wouldn't be surprised to see them in the NCAA. Probably reflects how great UConn can be when they are doing things right and how vulnerable they are when they forget to box out and try to do things that they are not good at doing (like DD, OC or NG trying to split two defenders with the dribble).
Agree about BU. They are a good team that will get better. Mid major teams with returning, senior level players, will give anyone fits. And while we are all justifiably excited about our team, we are not there yet.

Reaction Score
BU is the widespread favorite to win the Patriot League this season. I didn't see the game, but the program there has been building steadily for a while into a more respectable mid-major. Much more on the level of a UVM-type program than a UNH ot Maine.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
About half way through the first half when we had the big lead I thought even though UConn was up big Boston U. was playing pretty well and a solid team... and low and behold they went on that little run at the end of the first. I wouldn't be shocked if they won the Patriot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom