Not open for further replies.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
No. No, they don't.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Great video ... awful song. I remember that commercial ...

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I love that video .... really gonna miss that kid
Super excited about this upcoming season. But watching this video keeps reminding me how much UConn will be missing.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Super excited about this upcoming season. But watching this video keeps reminding me how much UConn will be missing.

No kidding ... I've already watched it multiple times. Gives me chills. What a special season and special player.

It's still so fresh in our memories but as time passes I think the immensity of how great a single season he had will set in ... which imo will be up there with the all-time greats of college sports as a whole.

Reaction Score
Think about all the clutch shots he hit that will never even be talked about, too..

A couple that come to mind...

-the deep fadeaway against Zona that seemed to be a dagger at the time; ended up being overshadowed by the dramatic Zona miss a minute later..
-the 3 to finally put us ahead at Seton Hall, during an ugly, forgettable game where we fell way behind but couldn't afford to lose
-huge late 3's at Gampel vs. Nova and Louisville when we couldn't find other ways to score

He'll be remembered for the big YouTube-worthy clips but I think we're going to suddenly realize this year how many other clutch late game heroics he had that weren't necessarily at the buzzer. It's a big hole to fill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom