Do CT Sun/WNBA Posts Belong Here or General? | The Boneyard

Do CT Sun/WNBA Posts Belong Here or General?

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
So many UConn players in the W even non-UConn alum threads tend to bring UConn into the responses. Most of the teams will be of interest to UConn fans I would think. As long as it's not during the NCAA season I think they probably belong here but whatever the mods want...

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I don’t think the other board was needed... whoever complained about UConn only needs to start their own website

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I don’t think the other board was needed... whoever complained about UConn only needs to start their own website

Don't think anyone was complaining about UCONN.... it was UCONN complaining about non-UConn stuff

Reaction Score
Well based upon the premise that the main forum is for UConn specific threads and the Sub-forum is for non UConn WBB, I would say the main forum, just because...
And because of the OT forum: Pro Sports (MLB, NFL, NBA, etc) ...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I think as time has passed more people are getting used to the sub-board. It took me a bit but know I also check it regularly. I think with time the postings for each board will become more appropriate. The Boneyard is the best WCBB site available. The fact that a sub-board was created will ensure that many basketball fans will continue to frequent it. Bottom line the more fans that post the more information will be available making it a better site for both Uconn and non-Uconn fans alike.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom