Djery Baptiste to Vanderbilt | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Djery Baptiste to Vanderbilt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sure, dunking the ball is fun to watch, but to say this guy is raw offensively is an understatement. He averaged 2.8 points and was constantly in foul trouble. I am not saying he can not turn into a great player, but I think this was option C or D. Not worried in the least. In KO I trust.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Take your fingers off the panic button .... We get Enoch and either Jones or Clarke, there is always next year for a 5. We will have enough other bigs to carry us through until 2016 (Brimah, Nolan, Facey, Rock). Look at our last 2 years and 2011 - we were not brimming with elite bigs, but have 2 NCs to show for it. The last time we were loaded with elite bigs was 2012. Iowa St. First round exit - nuff said.

Yes its been proven that we win the guards and NCAA tournaments are usually controlled by guard play vs bigs. So not really worieed. Of course, it would be nice to grab a top big, though.

Reaction Score
Yes its been proven that we win the guards and NCAA tournaments are usually controlled by guard play vs bigs. So not really worieed. Of course, it would be nice to grab a top big, though.

Sharma playing for Mass Rivals (I believe with Jalen Adams) .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline
Top Bottom