DJ Adams (RB )leaving MD... | The Boneyard

DJ Adams (RB )leaving MD...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Since he aready used his redshirt year if he transfer's to another FBS school he has to sit out a year and will have 1 year left to play. He is a big thick back who seems to run well between the tackles and has the speed to get outside. With Don Brown on our staff and having a former Maryland player transfer here already and hait will be interesting to see if we get involved in any of the kids that are leaving Maryland.

Reaction Score
He was the 16th ranked RB in Nation of the 2009 recruiting class(139 of the ESPN 150)....tough loss Randy....tough loss! haha

He had over 30 FBS offers....he shouldn't have a problem going wherever he wants!

Reaction Score
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/d1scourse/2011/nov/30/terps-tailback-dj-adams-to-transfer/

"But it was clear early in the season he wouldn’t factor heavily into Edsall’s backfield rotation. Adams was suspended for the opener for a violation of team rules. He returned and had 12 carries for 64 yards and two touchdowns in the Terps’ Sept. 17 loss to West Virginia, but was eventually phased out."

Hmmm...DJ Adams...DJ Shoemate...both DJ's seemed to have gotten in Edsall's doghouse at some point and couldn't get out...I think there's pattern going on here... ;)

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
who isn't leaving md these days?

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
This impending exodus from terpland shows all the signs of a serious culture clash between the players and the new coach. The losses didn't help matters. Reminds me of Coughlin's first few years with the Giants. Adjustments will be needed on the both sides. Can RE still learn something from his old boss? :rolleyes:

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
He did take the high road in his exit comments...Good to see...

Cut ties and move on with it..

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
He did take the high road in his exit comments...Good to see...

Cut ties and move on with it..

At least the kid had a comment about it. Per reports, Edsall apparently declined to do the same.

If true, not good form at all...

Reaction Score
Just Edsall.

I wonder when all is said and done, which program will have more transfers, UCONN or UMD. I expect to see several Huskies transfer after the season. It happens when a new coach comes in.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I wonder when all is said and done, which program will have more transfers, UCONN or UMD. I expect to see several Huskies transfer after the season. It happens when a new coach comes in.

As much as transfers I'm curious as to how many redshirt juniors will return for the fifth season. To be honest, I don't know of too many players who haven't had a chance to show their stuff.

I expect 4-6 transfers from Uconn this off season which is well within the norm for most football teams. Florida had a few more transfer this week putting them in double digits for transfers in the Muschamp era.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom