Dishin & Swishin: Looking at the best in HS ball, TOC and more | The Boneyard

Dishin & Swishin: Looking at the best in HS ball, TOC and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Back in July we aired a podcast that focused on the summer high school recruiting industry. My guests at that time were Gonzaga head coach Kelly Graves, Cal associate head coach Charmin Smith, and high school talent evaluator Kenny Kallina, who not only coaches high school ball, but also runs the Girls Basketball Insider Recruiting Service.

We are pleased to start 2013 by bringing back Kallina for a review of the tournament action and to discuss of some of the top high school teams and players. Kallina was at the Nike tournament, as well as the Naples tournament and went on to see action in North Florida as well.

http://wp.me/pwd9L-67t

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
A lot of praise for Gabby Williams.

Courtney Ekmark mentioned, but no details.

sTu

Reaction Score
A lot of praise for Gabby Williams.

Courtney Ekmark mentioned, but no details.

There was commentary. He did not think she had a great tourney, although mentioned that there was other division one talent on the team. Noted not seeing improvement from last year. Spot up shooter and would fit in. Also commentary on Chong.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
I was multitasking, heard the first mention, but missed the detail. Will have to listen again.

I thought the comments about playing in multi-court venues versus one court per building were interesting.

Reaction Score
I was multitasking, heard the first mention, but missed the detail. Will have to listen again.

I thought the comments about playing in multi-court venues versus one court per building were interesting.

Agree! I hadn't thought about that until he brought it up.

It's amazing to me the way Mater Dei just keeps the dynasty rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom