Disgraceful Half | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Disgraceful Half

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
AO shouldn't even be put into the position where he is at the high post attempting to break the zone. Bad strategy there.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Doesn't really help with the current situation.

Someone needs to step up in the 2nd half. Hopefully Bazz is lighting a fire under these guys at halftime because Blaney looks like he's sleeping.

It was unbelievable. No timeouts, no adjustments, nothing!

The guy was a head coach for 30 years, has coached next to JC for years, and that's what he's got?

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
AO shouldn't even be put into the position where he is at the high post attempting to break the zone. Bad strategy there.

Yeah, shocking that he turned the ball over there. Even if he WAS hustling, this would be a tough game for him. Roscoe or Tyler at the 4.

Reaction Score
Wow, all riled up huh?

Only because you actually find enjoyment in Oriakhi struggling.
Find enjoyment out of it?? I want to break everything in my apartment because of him. Theres nothing enjoyable about it.

Reaction Score
Wow, all riled up huh?

Only because you actually find enjoyment in Oriakhi struggling.

Hes not struggling. Struggling is Bazz and Boat tonight. Alex is just plain lazy and disinterested. That is where you fail to realize where Im coming from.

Reaction Score
Could we play with any less emotion? its unbelievable, were playing in a hostile environment in a big east game and we show up as if its a preseason scrimmage. Other than Lamb, everyone played absolutely horrendous. 6 turnovers for bazz, 3 for Boatshow. Man that was ugly.

I agree. No emotion, no hustle! Im really concerned about the turnovers. Most caused by over dribbling. We look lost on the offensive end. No low post game mostly because AO. We need AO. I need ant believe he has regressed to the point that he shouldn't be on the court. He was slow before but he is walking in quick sand. His reactions are 5a seconds late. N

Reaction Score
I agree. No emotion, no hustle! Im really concerned about the turnovers. Most caused by over dribbling. We look lost on the offensive end. No low post game mostly because AO. We need AO. I need ant believe he has regressed to the point that he shouldn't be on the court. He was slow before but he is walking in quick sand. His reactions are 5a seconds late. N
I destroyed Oriakhi after the USF game, and I got jumped on for it. I will agree with you that he is awful right now and shouldnt be playing, but I also agree that we will need him at some point. He was so up and down last year, but when he was on it was due to him playing his heart out and playing with emotion. And thats why its so frustrating and Ive been ripping on him, because he hasnt shown any heart or effort all year. All he really needs to do to be effective is try hard! Thats it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom