disappointing showing already | The Boneyard

disappointing showing already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am in the gray lot right now. One hour to kickoff and it is 2/3 empty. Our seniors deserve better.

Judging by how many Rutgers fans passed me on the highway this could be ugly in the stands for a national TV game.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Jersey Shore II casting call, Section 136.

Reaction Score
Tons of RU fans. Student section has 12 people at 11:30 am. Holiday schmoliday. Most students live in CT/ New England.

Reaction Score
More red than blue in the lower bowl right now

Passed a lot of people who said they weren't Even going in to the gameq

Reaction Score
Student section is empty.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1322326093.934962.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1322326093.934962.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 70

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
No they dont. your seniors are losers. They should be thankful for the 5,000 fans in the house today. BIG EAST FOOTBALL ... FEEL THE EXCITEMENT
Haha.

Feeble attempt at trolling. My sister trolls harder than you.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I hope they are still enjoying this thread on the Rutgers board, lord knows they can't be enjoying the game.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
This may have been a bit premature as the crowd was pretty good for a 4-6 team. Rutgers had a decent showing, but based on the bodies around me it was probably the highest body count in the stadium all year today.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
It was actually fairly full at The Rent today. Pretty good crowd. Not the best ever but people seemed to be in to the game (and the weather!).

Reaction Score
Didn't look bad on TV until five minutes to go, honestly expected worse.

Reaction Score
Everyone was super late in getting to their seats. Even by Rentchler field crowd standards. But the crowd was pretty good by the time we started scoring and people were into it.

Reaction Score
I was at the game it was a late arriving crowd but I thought once Uconn scored those 14 pts. they really actually got into it.

Reaction Score
Crowd looked bad on TV at kickoff, but looked good midway through the first quarter. They sounded loud on TV.

Reaction Score
I thought Cuse brought more fans than Rutgers and I'm in 139. Great day at the rent anyway.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
I was shocked at the crowd once the game started considering what it was like outside before the gane. As I posted before, the parking lot around me was dead. Right after I posted we walked around the outside of the stadium and even the fanfest was dead. Only one or two tents with any people sitting at them. Worse, nothing but a sea of red once we walked in. yes, UConn is notorious for late arriving crowds but this was extreme.

The family who sits in front of me in section 130 got there very late, it was already 14-0, and they mentioned that they had hit two or three delays due to various Santa parades and the like.

glad the crowd turned out to be the loudest I can remember this year and vey happy to have been wrong.

Reaction Score
The crowd was great. It affected the game in UConn's favor. You crowd bashers are losers.

No sir... The UConn Seniors were the losers. This was the crowd when the intros began. We wanna be a big time program... Need to act like a big time program. You don't think things like this get noticed by recruits (or their families).
senior-day-jpg.293

The crowd during the game was decent for 2 1/2 quarters.

Attachments

• Senior Day.jpg
    Senior Day.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 142

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I was shocked at the crowd once the game started considering what it was like outside before the gane. As I posted before, the parking lot around me was dead. Right after I posted we walked around the outside of the stadium and even the fanfest was dead. Only one or two tents with any people sitting at them. Worse, nothing but a sea of red once we walked in. yes, UConn is notorious for late arriving crowds but this was extreme.

The family who sits in front of me in section 130 got there very late, it was already 14-0, and they mentioned that they had hit two or three delays due to various Santa parades and the like.

glad the crowd turned out to be the loudest I can remember this year and vey happy to have been wrong.

I was parked at the fan fest and it was by far and away the most crowed the VIP lot has been all season.

Reaction Score
There was a long parade from the red lots going on when it was 14-0. Thought the Cuse game was more crowded in the non student areas but a better showing today than I expected. I don't think the student section was more than 60% full though. There is no way that many students live that far away that they can't drive to the game.

Reaction Score
REALLY late to arrive, but overall the crowd was great.
I sat by the band and student section during the 1st quarter and it was fun to watch the drunk coeds stroll in from their tailgates so by 2nd quarter it was pretty full except for the corner opposite the band. I agree thought the crowd was lively today. Plus I got a sunburn.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
No sir... The UConn Seniors were the losers. This was the crowd when the intros began. We wanna be a big time program... Need to act like a big time program. You don't think things like this get noticed by recruits (or their families).

The crowd during the game was decent for 2 1/2 quarters.

I'm sorry but that is so inconsequential to what it means to be "big time".

Show up for kick, be loud, stay til the end of the game. You want to be a big time fan base that's what you need.

Being in your seats 45 minutes for kickoff doesn't prove anything, even on senior day. I've shown my appreciation to those kids by only missing 1 home game since they were at UConn, have gone to all their bowl games, and lost my voice after every game.

Enough of this BS.

Reaction Score

Show up for kick, be loud, stay til the end of the game. You want to be a big time fan base that's what you need.

Being in your seats 45 minutes for kickoff doesn't prove anything, even on senior day. I've shown my appreciation to those kids by only missing 1 home game since they were at UConn, have gone to all their bowl games, and lost my voice after every game.

Enough of this BS.

How about 15 miniutes before kick-off?

Reaction Score

Enough of this BS.
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member