OT: - Dinner recommendation in Stamford | The Boneyard

OT: Dinner recommendation in Stamford

Reaction Score
Need a restaurant recommendation other than Prime in or near Stamford.

Reaction Score
Really depends if you’re looking for something upscale, casual or in-between. Like @Hey Adrien! I am a big fan of Teff. If Ethiopian/Eritrean cuisines are too adventurous for you, I suggest F.I.S.H on Bedford Street. Downtown location, and I’m sure you can guess the type of cuisine.

Reaction Score
Columbus Park Trattoria is always great and Trips' is a sneaky good spot, both local family owned.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Really depends if you’re looking for something upscale, casual or in-between. Like @Hey Adrien! I am a big fan of Teff. If Ethiopian/Eritrean cuisines are too adventurous for you, I suggest F.I.S.H on Bedford Street. Downtown location, and I’m sure you can guess the type of cuisine.
That's a nice menu. Wish we'd gone there instead of Sally's last time we were in town.

Reaction Score
I don't mind spending money on good food. But just to put it in perspective for you...

Columbus Park is good but pricey. It's really hard to beat Cafe Silvium. Food is outstanding and reasonably priced. Another nice spot in Table 104 on long ridge road...plus you dont have to deal with downtown parking.

Reaction Score
Been meaning to try Teff and it’s good to hear Trips is good as I’ve driven by it a million times and never considered it. Silvium & Columbus Park both have good Italian - I guess CP is a bit pricier but they’re in the same ballpark. There’s a good Indian restaurant in Darien - Coromandel and if you you want to splurge, there’s always the Capital Grille.

Reaction Score
There's Capital Grille and Blackstones for steak. Pizza I'm always partial to Remos, but plenty of places to grab a good pie. Mecha for ramen or pho. Italian I'd go Cafe Silvium 1st and then there's Fortina, Table 104, Columbus Park or can head over to Valbella in Greenwich.

Reaction Score

I am very adventurous with food, but Ethiopian has always been very hit or miss for me. I loved Desta in ATL and another small place in Dallas I tried.

I haven’t found a good place here in CT. Abyssinian in Middletown is mid at best and my dad brought home food from that place in Hartford before. I will definitely have to try Teff and/or Lalibela in New Haven. Thanks for the rec

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom