didn't realize how many b.e tourney records kemba holds | The Boneyard

didn't realize how many b.e tourney records kemba holds

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
was watching the b.e championship and they showed that He holds most points, first player to score 20+ points in 4 straight games, fgm,fga and ftm. Legend

Reaction Score
That shot to beat Pitt will live forever. Poor Juvalle McGee will be seeing his own undressing for quite some time.

Reaction Score
That shot to beat Pitt will live forever. Poor Juvalle McGee will be seeing his own undressing for quite some time.

You mean Gary McGhee. Javale McGee is an NBA player for the Wizards.

Reaction Score
Juvalle? It was Gary McGhee.

edit: Yikes, way too late on the correction!

Reaction Score
By the way, someone definitely needs to edit his Wikipedia page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_McGhee

Seriously, not one reference to getting his ankles broken by Kemba? Or the fact that he closely resembles a certain phenom on the women's side of hoops? I'm pretty sure those are the two things he is most known for.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
By the way, someone definitely needs to edit his Wikipedia page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_McGhee

Seriously, not one reference to getting his ankles broken by Kemba? Or the fact that he closely resembles a certain phenom on the women's side of hoops? I'm pretty sure those are the two things he is most known for.
LOL. And now that you mention it the resemblance is there.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
after the louisville game i was with my friend by the court while the team was cutting down the net, i said to him that kembas ankle breaker will be forever the highlight of the big east tournament... then some guy turns around and says ohio state is going to own you... funny how things turn out huh

Reaction Score
I don't care how homerish it sounds, the BET MVP award should honestly be renamed the Kemba Walker trophy after what he accomplished.

Reaction Score
On Sportscenter they have coined the term "kemba walker stepback" for any similarly executed shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom