Did you know that Rebecca Lobo.... | The Boneyard

Did you know that Rebecca Lobo....

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
has an older sister? Not me...and I have followed UConn since Rebecca's frosh year.
The first girls' game I ever saw was when Rebecca played for Southwick High.
I went down to see her play the next year...and to get inside Gampel for the first time.

I have read an occasional article about her brother Jason. Rebecca had a cute line when he was appointed a judge recently. She said it was the only way he could get on the court! He was 6'10" or so and did in fact play for Dartmouth.

A friend's daughter...about 11 years olde...and a basketball beginner...is playing for her school and her coach is none other than Rebecca's sis..Rachel. Mom reports that her daughter is having a grand time under Rachel's leadership.

Rachel went to Salem State and played hoops there and also coached there for a while.

Uhh...no word yet as to whether any of the players in that league are future Huskies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I have read an occasional article about her brother Jason. Rebecca had a cute line when he was appointed a judge recently. She said it was the only way he could get on the court! He was 6'10" or so and did in fact play for Dartmouth.
I thought her line was something like his history as player prepared him for a career on the bench. Great line. She has a wonderful slightly snarky sense of humor.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#
Top Bottom