Did we make it ? | The Boneyard

Did we make it ?

Reaction Score
I just arrived in Kinshasa after camping out in the jungle for 3 weeks.
Did we make the sweet 16?

I hope to be back in the USA for the next round.

If we don't win it all this year, I bet we will in 2021 with those incoming freshman plus Megan for senior leadership.

Reaction Score
I think you're serious so... The tournament was cancelled, we are all huddled in our homes 'social distancing' and all non-essential businesses are closed. This is due to the coronavirus AKA COVID-19, a virus which started in China and is now a pandemic and kills people in severe cases and spreads like wildfire (hence the social distancing).

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I think you're serious so... The tournament was cancelled, we are all huddled in our homes 'social distancing' and all non-essential businesses are closed. This is due to the coronavirus AKA COVID-19, a virus which started in China and is now a pandemic and kills people in severe cases and spreads like wildfire (hence the social distancing).

You forgot the news on Meg. This is an attempt at humor me thinks.

Reaction Score
Now that Rebecca Lobo is head coach she will be hungry for a championship in 2021..
I don’t think I will ever get used to seeing Kara on a UConn sideline assisting Lobo. Tennessee faithful are going crazy!

Reaction Score
Rebecca was smart to round out her coaching staff with Sue and Diana. When asked about the hires, former Notre Dame head coach Muffet McGraw said she was happy to see an all female coaching staff at UConn.

Reaction Score
Rebecca was smart to round out her coaching staff with Sue and Diana. When asked about the hires, former Notre Dame head coach Muffet McGraw said she was happy to see an all female coaching staff at UConn.

What happened to Chris D. ??

Reactions: mmt
Reaction Score
I just arrived in Kinshasa after camping out in the jungle for 3 weeks.
Did we make the sweet 16?

I hope to be back in the USA for the next round.

If we don't win it all this year, I bet we will in 2021 with those incoming freshman plus Megan for senior leadership.

Go back to camping for another few months.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Anyone tell you 200 million people in this country have died from this terrible virus called the Corona virus? It affects anyone that drinks a Corona without a lime. Death is immediate.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom