Did we break Arkansas basketball? | The Boneyard

Did we break Arkansas basketball?

Reaction Score
Seeing the news of Musselman leaving for USC, I can’t help but think of how encouraged (and maybe delusional) that fanbase and program were going into the Elite 8 game last year. Seems to be all downhill from there. Did we break them???

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
The Enfield to SMU is a head scratcher. Did he leave before he was going to be fired? Musselman to USC makes sense I guess. SoCal > Fayetteville.

Reaction Score
I've never lived in Fayetteville but I lived in LA for 13 years. USC basketball could not exist and the town wouldn't know it. Arkansas bball has a way, way, way better fan base. Not even close. Good luck out there Muss. At least you'll be able to hit the beaches in complete anonymity.

Last edited:

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
The Enfield to SMU is a head scratcher. Did he leave before he was going to be fired? Musselman to USC makes sense I guess. SoCal > Fayetteville.
If I remember correctly Musselman is a West coast guy, from San Diego. The move makes total sense for him. Enfield is a head scratcher. I don't think he is a particularly good coach so it doesn't really matter. USC upgraded and Enfield can now get his hat handed to him in the ACC instead of the Big10

Reaction Score
Musselman tends to wear out his welcome fairly quickly.

The guy is a hell of a coach, but I'm not sure turning your roster over with mercenaries every year while you hope to hit lightning in a bottle is all that sustainable these days.

Two years ago half this fan base would have been begging for Benedict to get Musselman's agent on the phone.

Reaction Score
my sec buddy shared the strangest rumors about arkansas this year...

Reaction Score
“Musselman is coming off his worse season since arriving in Arkansas in 2019”.

Nothing says upgrade like hiring a coach coming off his worse season in his current position….

Reaction Score
I've never lived in Fayetteville but I lived in LA for 13 years. USC basketball could not exist and the town wouldn't know it. Arkansas bball has a way, way, way better fan base. Not even close. Good luck out there Muss. At least you'll be able to hit the beaches in complete anonymity.
If USC was going to be a big time program they woulve been by now. Thats a football school and will always play second fiddle to UCLA in hoops. I mean SDSU has been more successful than them. Bronny and his dad couldnt help.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom