Did that seem like a stronger better conditioned team? | The Boneyard

Did that seem like a stronger better conditioned team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
After all the vitamin D hype and the best strength and conditioning coach on the planet hype, did you notice it anywhere on the field? Did we seem stronger on the lines or fitter in the fourth quarters?

We were just dominated in the second half by one of the worst teams in FCS football. Diaco made this a point of emphasis. But his teams didn't seem any stronger or better conditioned than Pasqualoni's. Not to my eye? Did your eyes tell you anything different?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Yes, because one offseason is all that is required to correct a few years of damage......

Reaction Score
Yes, because one off season is all that is required to correct a few years of damage.

How many years will it take to show up? A year is a long time in the life of a 18 or 20 year old

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I'm not there measuring kids, so I will take reports at their word that the kids are stronger and better conditioned. But if you are willing to believe that, as I am, then that's one more finger that Diaco can't point anywhere but himself for this years debacle.

FfldCntyFan

Reaction Score
How many years will it take to show up? A year is a long time in the life of a 18 or 20 year old
It would have been nice if it were a year. I'm guessing that they had a heavy workout regimen from mid February to mid March (when spring practice began), followed by a light regimen while practicing, followed by a heavy regimen for 3 1/2 months (when summer practice began) with another light regimen during the season.

FfldCntyFan

Reaction Score
How did the team finish last season?
Yes, it was conditioning that kept Casey healthy last season but cost him his career this season.

Reaction Score
It would have been nice if it were a year. I'm guessing that they had a heavy workout regimen from mid February to mid March (when spring practice began), followed by a light regimen while practicing, followed by a heavy regimen for 3 1/2 months (when summer practice began) with another light regimen during the season.
I sincerely hope you are right. But it would have been nice to see some evidence.

Reaction Score
After all the vitamin D hype and the best strength and conditioning coach on the planet hype, did you notice it anywhere on the field? Did we seem stronger on the lines or fitter in the fourth quarters?

We were just dominated in the second half by one of the worst teams in FCS football. Diaco made this a point of emphasis. But his teams didn't seem any stronger or better conditioned than Pasqualoni's. Not to my eye? Did your eyes tell you anything different?

It worked as well as his plan to get rid of that losing culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom