Did I Miss It: The Yeah Mo Thread | The Boneyard

Did I Miss It: The Yeah Mo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Middle of first quarter last night Mo passed DT in the assists record book.

Jefferson passes Taurasi

A little bit unfair to DT. As Geno said about DT: "I didn't bring you here to pass."

Still, Mo is a very very good field general.

REALLY DISLIKE your characterization of Moriah earning this assist leader recognition as "unfair to DT." This is especially true considering how much hard work and dedication Moriah has put into EARNING that record. What universe are you from to call this unfair? What bias do you have agains Moriah. Moriah has EARNED two top point guard in the nation awards and two first team AA awards, and you have the audacity to say "Still...". Man, my next step after I send this is to put you on blocked. Jeez do you owe that big hearted young woman with the best smile and generosity in the world an apology.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Man, my next step after I send this is to put you on blocked. .
wow-dude-seriously.jpg

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
What can you do Meyers, what can you do. Lurking in what dark cave huh! LMAO. Take nothing personally on the internet.

Reaction Score
Kerry Bascomb could have complained that it was unfair that Geno choreographed Nykesha breaking her scoring record but unfair to D about Moriah breaking her assists record? Huh? What should Geno have done? Take her out?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Look, you newbies or whatever. It was tongue in cheek, with a big hint about truthiness. Dt's job was as scoring guard, not point guard. Mo's job is to distribute and yes score. That's all. Mo is the greatest PG in UConn history and I love her to death. Sheesh!!!

Reaction Score
REALLY DISLIKE your characterization of Moriah earning this assist leader recognition as "unfair to DT." This is especially true considering how much hard work and dedication Moriah has put into EARNING that record. What universe are you from to call this unfair? What bias do you have agains Moriah. Moriah has EARNED two top point guard in the nation awards and two first team AA awards, and you have the audacity to say "Still...". Man, my next step after I send this is to put you on blocked. Jeez do you owe that big hearted young woman with the best smile and generosity in the world an apology.

Lurker you'd do us a favor by going back to lurking. That was one dumbest posts I've seen here in a long time. If you think Nan meant any disrespect to Moriah you need a refresher course in reading comprehension. If you just wanted to stir something up, go home.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Hey guys/gals -
Back off on the Lurker. One overreaction does not mean lifelong banishment. Lots of people do not recognize immediately the tone of posts, nor recognize how their own posts come across. The great issue with getting your feet wet with posting on line is finding those balances, and learning to recognize posters from their history to help understand their present posts.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Hey guys/gals -
Back off on the Lurker. One overreaction does not mean lifelong banishment. Lots of people do not recognize immediately the tone of posts, nor recognize how their own posts come across. The great issue with getting your feet wet with posting on line is finding those balances, and learning to recognize posters from their history to help understand their present posts.

I agree. You never know what will hit someone's funny bone and get them off to the races. I have always been a man of few words and perhaps I used to few in the post that set Lurker off. We all enjoy the same thing and just have to give each other a modicum of respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom