Did I hear SNY picked up the 1st two games in Atlantis | The Boneyard

Did I hear SNY picked up the 1st two games in Atlantis

Reaction Score
I thought I heard Alan Bestwick say SNY picked up the first two games in the Bahamas ? Anyone else hear that ?

Reaction Score
I thought I heard Alan Bestwick say SNY picked up the first two games in the Bahamas ? Anyone else hear that ?
No but I taped the game as I always do. When approximately did he say it and I will try to find it?

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
If true, uconnhuskies.com has not updated the schedule yet, only shows FloHoops

Reaction Score
I think it was either at the end of the pre-game or early in the game, I was watching golf and listening to SNY so not sure.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I also heard them say that they were broadcasting the Minnesota game - will wait and see, but it sure sounded like they were headed to the Bahamas.

Amashutcha

Basketball enjoyer
Reaction Score
If they're broadcasting it I hope it doesn't mean Flo Hoops is not.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Great news...if true. Hey...if they are in the Bahamas for game one...or hiring locals to do it...why not do game 2 on Sunday? ESPN2 gets the championship game on Monday at noon....at least according to the main tourney site the last I looked.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Nothing on the SNY website's Schedule, still has December 3rd as the next broadcast

Reaction Score
Yeah I heard SNY say their next broadcast was December 3rd. Their upcoming schedule graphic showed the Minnesota game, but they've always included games they were not covering on the schedule.

Reaction Score
He said it between 2:05 and 2:00 left in the fourth quarter, but I cannot decipher what he was really referring to - the games in the Bahamas or the SNY schedule in general

Amashutcha

Basketball enjoyer
Reaction Score
He said it between 2:05 and 2:00 left in the fourth quarter, but I cannot decipher what he was really referring to - the games in the Bahamas or the SNY schedule in general
Got it now.
"...the first of three games in the Bahamas THEN SNY picks up the Big East play beginning the first weekend of December."

Centerstream

Reaction Score
They did. I heard no mention of SNY and the Bahama tourney. How does floHoops work?
FloHoops is a subscription streaming service. Unlike many subscription streaming providers, they don't seem to offer free trials. They have been praised and vilified here. Some people have posted that they seem to be expensive and canceling the service can be challenging.
Just "Google" them and see what you can find out on their website. Their website may be FloHoops.com but it's just a guess.

Reaction Score
FloSports (flohoops) is very good, imo, and is simple to subscribe/unsubscribe to/from. A bargain at $12.50/month, using that special link.

When your subscription is cancelled, you maintain full access through your paid subscription end date. IOW, subscribe on November 1st & pay $12.50, cancel on Nov 2nd. Your subscription is live until Dec 1st. No pro-rated refunds are given.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
FloSports (flohoops) is very good, imo, and is simple to subscribe/unsubscribe to/from. A bargain at $12.50/month, using that special link.

When your subscription is cancelled, you maintain full access through your paid subscription end date. IOW, subscribe on November 1st & pay $12.50, cancel on Nov 2nd. Your subscription is live until Dec 1st. No pro-rated refunds are given.
Good to know. Thanks for clearing that up.

Reaction Score
Wondering if there will be some nefarious site/being who will pirate a stream of those two games.

This is a complicated Saturday: the men and women both play at noon; football on espn+ at 3 pm.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom