Did Geno attend the draft? | The Boneyard

Did Geno attend the draft?

Reaction Score
Don’t think so. Now that they are holding it at Nike’s NYC HQ instead of Mohegan Sun, it will be tougher for the team to attend to show their support.

Reaction Score
I didn't see him there, either. They announced Dawn as an attending Hall of Famer. So if Geno had been there too, I'm pretty sure we would have known.

In recent years he's been back and forth on attending. Last year he was there. The year the Big 3 graduated he was not, and during the telecast they actually mentioned that it was due to him taking a scheduled vacation somewhere overseas. I wondered if his absence this year was because it was in Manhattan instead of Uncasville? Or maybe he's just trying to recharge after the tough loss in Columbus? Perhaps it's a bit of both.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The WNBA Draft has floated around on different dates over the recent past. Sometimes 1 or 2 days after the NCAA Finals like April 6th & 8th and this year April 12th.
Geno might have made plans to travel or whatever 6 to 10 months in advance of the announced date!

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
I only watched the first round but did not see Geno at the draft. Did he attend?

I believe if you check, Geno only shows at the WNBA draft if one of his players has really, really, really excellent chance of being picked #1. ;):rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I believe if you check, Geno only shows at the WNBA draft if one of his players has really, really, really excellent chance of being picked #1. ;):rolleyes:
I remember he was there when Tiffany went in the second round.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Well, if coach is prepping for the visit by Howard and Williams, I’m all for that!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom