Did Byron Jones Just Pop His Knee Back Into Place? | The Boneyard

Did Byron Jones Just Pop His Knee Back Into Place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Anyone else see that? Good lord that was crazy!

Reaction Score
No expert, but ... don't think knees typically pop in and out so easily. Obviously, Byron's continued playing yet hopefully his knee is just really flexible and he's OK. Unfortunately, both Dallas and the Jets cannot lose.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
No expert, but ... don't think knees typically pop in and out so easily. Obviously, Byron's continued playing yet hopefully his knee is just really flexible and he's OK. Unfortunately, both Dallas and the Jets cannot lose.

I'm not a doctor either but I've torn both labrum in my right shoulder 4 times and used to jam it back in place every time I threw a softball across the mound. I eventually had the entire AC joint removed when it caused recurring cysts and realized no one was signing me to a professional softball contract.

That being said, WTF to that video and is Byron OK?

Reaction Score
Maybe he is double jointed? We know he is an athletic freak, but that is just nuts. And to hear he kept playing?! That's insane! How does your knee pop out like that and not tear/seriously injure something?

Reaction Score
From what I am reading, I can't even get myself to watch the video.
Slowly pops it back in then reaches for the hand of teammate as he gets helped up as if nothing ever happened.

Reaction Score
Maybe he is double jointed? We know he is an athletic freak, but that is just nuts. And to hear he kept playing?! That's insane! How does your knee pop out like that and not tear/seriously injure something?

He probably is doublejointed. Something like happened to my sister b4. He's gotta be,

Reaction Score
More likely it's a knee pad that slipped out of place. Not the knee.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Reason 903,682 of why I don't/can't play in the NFL: if my knee ever looked like that, I would immediately start to cry and retire from ever using my legs ever again.

Reaction Score
Having destroyed both of my ACL's playing soccer, trying now to get sick watching that. Cripes.

That' s a lateral patellar luxation and he popped it back in easily. My bet is that's not the first time that's happened to him!

Reaction Score
That' s a lateral patellar luxation and he popped it back in easily. My bet is that's not the first time that's happened to him!

You lost the bet... "Afterwards, Jones said he had never had something like that happen before but shrugged it off as a byproduct of his flexibility."

Reaction Score
You lost the bet... "Afterwards, Jones said he had never had something like that happen before but shrugged it off as a byproduct of his flexibility."

Yeah, I guess I'll double down. Two milk bones!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom