Did Brimah throw a punch? | The Boneyard

Did Brimah throw a punch?

Reaction Score
That leprachaun guy motioned he saw a punch. Then he said on national TV that Brimah threw a punch.

And ESPN just ignored it. They heard the bald leprechaun say Brimah threw a punch. They had the video. Did he throw a punch?

Reaction Score
He caught his elbow in the Cincy guy's throat trying to keep his balance. And the broken tooth was from a different play where the Cincy player bumped his face on the UConn guy's head.

Cronin is full of it.

Reaction Score
Not.
Even.
Close.

What little respect I had for that little man disappeared with that BS comment. I will never root for Cincy as long as that midget is coaching, I don't care what conference we're in.
He did have nice words to say about Ollie at the end of the game but his comments about Brimah were really bush league. I lost a lot of respect for him and he should apologize.

Reaction Score
The guy with the ball swipped Brimah off of him, Brimah tried to gather his momentum, arm swim back. Only reason it's flagrant is because he made contact above the neck. Not visicious. Surprised Brimah didn't fall ove on the play honestly

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
That leprachaun guy motioned he saw a punch. Then he said on national TV that Brimah threw a punch.

And ESPN just ignored it. They heard the bald leprechaun say Brimah threw a punch. They had the video. Did he throw a punch?
I have a pot full of something here at the end of my rainbow for him.
Punch?
Leprechaun please.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Brimah is basically a wacky-waving-inflatable-arm-flailing-tube-man who has no control over his limbs 30% of the time.

There was no malicious intent on that play, and it was ridiculous that Cronin wanted him tossed.
He wanted him tossed because he knew it would help them win. But don't be making stuff up to do it.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Brimah didn't even see the guy he hit. If you look at his eyes, he was looking forward and it didn't even look like he knew someone was to his right.

Reaction Score
That's only a punch in the eyes of a coach whose teams always bow out in the tourney with a whimper.

Reaction Score
I bet you're right. He was almost over the top in his praise.

He won me back a little with that. He's only an idiot munchkin now, I promise my son can tell you what he was when he told Andy Katz Brimah should have been tossed, wasn't pretty. Gets credit for a save.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I hope SMU pounds Cincinnati tomorrow. Let the carrot try to come up with an excuse when he loses by 40.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Cronin was gracious after the game. I think he saw tape and knew he was wrong

BULLCRAP
If he knew he was wrong he should have apologized for falsely accusing someone of committing a crime like his thug Ellis did to the Xavier player on national TV
He was only make believe gracious because his team won and he got the monkey off his back
The guy is a piece of crap
My daughter who saw him for the first time today thought he was mentally unbalanced and sais she was surprised one of his players didn't punch him
As I said in another post - KO was coaching his pants off and Cronin was just yelling and swearing at his players and the refs - I could hear him clear as day sitting across from him at the XL

Reaction Score
Cronin was gracious after the game. I think he saw tape and knew he was wrong

BULLCRAP
If he knew he was wrong he should have apologized for falsely accusing someone of committing a crime like his thug Ellis did to the Xavier player on national TV
He was only make believe gracious because his team won and he got the monkey off his back
The guy is a piece of crap
My daughter who saw him for the first time today thought he was mentally unbalanced and sais she was surprised one of his players didn't punch him
As I said in another post - KO was coaching his pants off and Cronin was just yelling and swearing at his players and the refs - I could hear him clear as day sitting across from him at the XL
Be more mad online, you can't.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom