Did anyone watch tonight’s UConn Undefeated with the 95 team? | The Boneyard

Did anyone watch tonight’s UConn Undefeated with the 95 team?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I really enjoyed it. It’s fun to see the team reminiscing as adults. Listening to them interact as teammates and friends is hysterical. I love this series. Who would think a zoom call could be this entertaining?

Reaction Score
Two more episodes to go as I think SNY said there are four of them. Wonder which years they will cover. My guess is 2002 and then 2014 or 2016.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
That was awesome - a few things stood out

Nykesha's reaction when Geno said "Remember when I told you to play point guard"

Nykesha - "I was like 'Oh hell no' - you know I got no left hand, right???!!!"

And then Jen's comment about the NC game - "We came out and Tennessee was already out stretching and half their team was on our side of the court. I told them 'Get off our side' - they acted like no one had ever told them 'no', or stood up to them before - so I went to the scorer's table and said 'get them off our side of the court', and they did!"

Last edited:
Reaction Score
That's a great show. It shows you the kind of people/student/athlete Geno recruits. Four of the six are coaching. Students of the game. Leaders on the floor. Same thing for Lobo and Wolters, great students of the game. Good on TV. RL was on Regis a few days after they won in 95. She was a nervous young lady but has come a long way. She is a very good TV analyst.

Reaction Score
And then Jen's comment about the NC game - "We came out and Tennessee was already out stretching and half their team was on our side of the court. I told them 'Get off our side' - they acted like no one had ever told them 'no', or stood up to them before - so I went to the scorer's table and said 'get them off our side of the court', and they did!"
I was glad to finally hear what actually happened 1st hand.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
If you are a betting person, would you bet the next coach of the of the Huskies was on this panel or would you take the field. Sure that may be a few years away, but the show had a lot of the branches of Geno's coaching tree on it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom