Did anyone try the new site from an iPhone yet? | The Boneyard

Did anyone try the new site from an iPhone yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
If so, any comments or tips?
I've been accessing it for a few days. I don't have any tips to give you, but I haven't had too many problems other than some very small buttons to try to hit.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
If so, any comments or tips?
One other thing you will notice but no surprisae, is that you don't get the little menue at the top of the reply box. I assume that is casued by the use of Flash that Apple won't play.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
One other thing you will notice but no surprisae, is that you don't get the little menue at the top of the reply box. I assume that is casued by the use of Flash that Apple won't play.
Thanks, guys!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score

I believe that is indeed the issue, biff. Another question for Milford. Did you remember to log in from your iPhone?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I believe that is indeed the issue, biff. Another question for Milford. Did you remember to log in from your iPhone.
Yes, but only after I read your thoughtful and anticipatory reminder. At least the basics are working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom