Did anyone notice | The Boneyard

Did anyone notice

Reaction Score
just watched replay and Kia in late first quarter appears to shoot two free throws left handed. weird
I noticed that too. I just thought I was losing my marbles, which is not all that unusual at this point in my life.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
just watched replay and Kia in late first quarter appears to shoot two free throws left handed. weird
This was covered in the game thread. Here's a screenshot of that moment. look at the jersey of the players lined up. All reversed. The image from that camera located on the backboard was a mirror image for some strange reason.

lefthand.jpg

Reaction Score
Was that the view from the camera up on the glass behind the hoop? I remember seeing her taking those shots from that angle, although it did not occur to me that she was shooting left handed. If she was, I'd guess it's because the image was somehow flopped via a production glitch.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Never seen that happen before on TV.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I noticed it but I thought it was the camera angle.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I also noticed it at the time and concluded as well that for whatever reason the camera was shooting a mirror image. But for a brief couple seconds, I was really impressed that Kia was knocking down FT’s left handed.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
The team benches are also on the wrong side of the court

Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure this is evidence of the brilliance of Kia. She thought if she went up and shot left handed, it would confuse everybody. In fact it worked. Everybody was backwards!!! Kia still knew what basket to shoot at but it appears all the other players were backward. Next time she needs to clue in her own team mates beforehand.

(as an aside, I'm pretty sure that is what happened to Swin Cash)

Reaction Score
This was covered in the game thread. Here's a screenshot of that moment. look at the jersey of the players lined up. All reversed. The image from that camera located on the backboard was a mirror image for some strange reason.

View attachment 27101
Thanks Biff. Great picture. The next game I'm going to be looking for Azura's backward 32 or 23---Geezzee you got me so confused..

Reaction Score

View attachment 27101
Thanks for clearing that up. I noticed right away that she appeared to shoot with her left, and she never does that. I figured it was one of those " photography things" that I do not comprehend.

Reaction Score
Actually, Oklahoma really won the game, but the TV got the scores backward.....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom