Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Morgan was wearing a knee brace.

253x450

Reaction Score
I was also a little concerned when I read about this in the paper this morning.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Wow... hope its just a precaution heading into the Stanford game

Reaction Score
I didn't notice it while watching the game but just read about it from one of the horde's game posts.
  • Don't know why they would put a brace on her for no reason at all. Can't be good. :(

Reaction Score
I didn't notice it while watching the game but just read about it from one of the horde's game posts.
  • Don't know why they would put a brace on her for no reason at all. Can't be good. :(
Suspect just a precaution to keep from re-injuring the same knee. Probably more just to give her confidence to go all out on the knee without worrying about it.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Morgan played 21 minutes, almost as many as the starters and when UConn was up by 50.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
The initial report was she would wear the brace for games as purely precautionary reasons, but then she didn't wear it in the preseason. However ... if there was anything wrong or any discomfort in the knee, I don't think Tuck would have been playing in the dying minutes of the game so I am back to 'precautionary' as the most likely reason.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I didn't notice during the game, but I did notice that Morgan was moving very well. I hope it's just precautionary.

Reaction Score
The initial report was she would wear the brace for games as purely precautionary reasons, but then she didn't wear it in the preseason. However ... if there was anything wrong or any discomfort in the knee, I don't think Tuck would have been playing in the dying minutes of the game so I am back to 'precautionary' as the most likely reason.
I hope and pray; that young lady deserves to realize her dream.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score

Morgan said today that she didn't wear a brace for the exh games because the one they had wasn't a good fit (was sliding off). A new one was ordered which arrived in time for the first game.

Reaction Score
She looks a lot thinner. Great pic Morgan will be fine this season

Reaction Score
I thought that Morgan looked great Friday night. Once she got into the flow of the game, she took charge, and moved up and down the floor really really well. Glad to hear that the brace is just a precautionary thing. It's always better to be safe than sorry, especially with athletes knees.

Reaction Score
Suspect just a precaution to keep from re-injuring the same knee. Probably more just to give her confidence to go all out on the knee without worrying about it.
Hope that you're right. I'm so anxious for her to have a wonderful season, completely pain free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom