Did anyone catch the SNY television broadcast on the European trip last night? | The Boneyard

Did anyone catch the SNY television broadcast on the European trip last night?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
At one point Aaliyah gets slapped in the face and Geno says to the ref "That's got to be a foul she just slapped her in the face!" The Slovenian ref's reply? "No, that is not a foul." And suddenly I realized maybe Nika wasn't exaggerating about the lack of foul calls in European basketball.

Reaction Score
Great show of UCONN foreign trip + extras!
One of the better SNY shows and they usually do a top job on all their UCONN WBB shows!

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Saw it after the game. A very well done piece. I guess there are fouls and then there are FOULS!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
At one point Aaliyah gets slapped in the face and Geno says to the ref "That's got to be a foul she just slapped her in the face!" The Slovenian ref's reply? "No, that is not a foul." And suddenly I realized maybe Nika wasn't exaggerating about the lack of foul calls in European basketball.
That certainly explains Nika's incredulity when it comes to fouls being called on her.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Replay on SNY Friday 11/10 at 3PM
@SCHuskiedad is talking about the UConn Nation fans that can't get SNY, but can watch the SNY games with FS1. All other UConn related shows that are on SNY are not available to many fans.

I wish UConn could somehow force SNY to let them have the rights to the games and have them for the fans to view after via a university site or like it used to be here on the BY.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom