Did Akok dress? | The Boneyard

Did Akok dress?

Reaction Score
I didn't see him on the sideline. Surprised he didn't get at least a minute or two of run.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Thought I saw him out there. Made that shot on the baseline.

Reaction Score
He was in the back, was sitting when all the guys were going nuts at the end for Hurley. Feel bad for him.

Reaction Score
He’s played in a few games this year. Are they being cautious or is something else wrong?

Reaction Score
Hardly anyone ever plays the following year after a torn achilles. Kevin Durant sat out his first season with the Nets last year. In a normal year Akok is most likely a medical redshirt (this is a free year). It takes about a year with imagery training to get back to where you were pre injury.

Reaction Score
I think he was replying to the implication that Akok was not excited/cheering for Hurley like the rest of the team. I just rewatched it (6:40 of the highlight video) and he jumped up excited just like everyone else
Must not have been the Hurley shot, but there was clearly a camera shot during garbage time with him sitting on back with his mask on. Not making anything of it, just wish he could play.

Reaction Score
Can’t believe this is still a topic of discussion.
we all know about the time it’s supposed to take but I’ll say this again and no one wants to hear it, they put him out there said he was ready. Obviously he was not or had a negative thing happen after. It’s not unreasonable to ask what’s going on especially when the team has been less than clear about him. They don’t have to tell us everything, I get it.

Reaction Score
we all know about the time it’s supposed to take but I’ll say this again and no one wants to hear it, they put him out there said he was ready. Obviously he was not or had a negative thing happen after. It’s not unreasonable to ask what’s going on especially when the team has been less than clear about him. They don’t have to tell us everything, I get it.
Except they didn't. They put him out there and said he may wake up some days and be able to contribute a few minutes, but otherwise not to expect anything until next season

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
He tried to give it a go. He wasn't himself 100%, and might have experienced some difficulties . Why put it him out on the court now ? If he can't defend like previously then this is not the time to do it since it would be a problem now at this stage of the season. Hurley decided to let him recover and regroup for next season. That is all.

Reaction Score
He tried to give it a go. He wasn't himself 100%, and might have experienced some difficulties . Why put it him out on the court now ? If he can't defend like previously then this is not the time to do it since it would be a problem now at this stage of the season. Hurley decided to let him recover and regroup for next season. That is all.
Good with that.

Reaction Score

Needs a year of imagery training most likely.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom