Did ACC Pres-ADs meet today and take a vote? | The Boneyard

Did ACC Pres-ADs meet today and take a vote?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hard to know what is occurring or not?

Amazing that somehow Cincy and Louisville are somehow concerned fball schools? Both are academic wastelands sandwiched in other league's hotbeds, B1G, SEC.

In general the ACC will implode because it somehow thinks it can transform into a fball conference when there are no available fball assets.

Reaction Score
Husky, the info that's out there points to acc making a decision as early as tomorrow, but you never know, stay tuned.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Yes. Chik-fil-a beat Waffle House, 8 votes to 3. Cuse and Pitt had write-in votes for Denny's. ND abstained.

Reaction Score
Husky, the info that's out there points to acc making a decision as early as tomorrow, but you never know, stay tuned.
There is nothing anywhere to suggest that the ACC will make an announcement on Tuesday. As close as this thing is being watched, any physical meeting of ACC presidents and athletic directors would have been reported as fact. This hasn't happened. My bet: there will be no announcement on Tuesday.

Reaction Score
There is nothing anywhere to suggest that the ACC will make an announcement on Tuesday. As close as this thing is being watched, any physical meeting of ACC presidents and athletic directors would have been reported as fact. This hasn't happened. My bet: there will be no announcement on Tuesday.

There will be white smoke or black smoke however.

Reaction Score
Where is Susan Herbst at this moment and who on this site is tapping her phone or tracking her flight. I assume at least 5 people, no?

Reaction Score
Yes. Chik-fil-a beat Waffle House, 8 votes to 3. Cuse and Pitt had write-in votes for Denny's. ND abstained.

I'm hearing Shoney's is making a late push. This should keep the biscuit and gravy schools happy.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Amazing that somehow Cincy and Louisville are somehow concerned fball schools? Both are academic wastelands sandwiched in other league's hotbeds, B1G, SEC.

In general the ACC will implode because it somehow thinks it can transform into a fball conference when there are no available fball assets.

This.

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score

Seven years ago, the ACC had 4 of the top 20-25 brands in college football. Certainly enough to maintain a viable, if not vibrant, football conference. Those brands, as of today, are still there. Scandal, bad coaching, cyclical downturns and whatever else leaves them substantially behind the Big 4. Had they capitalized upon, or even maintained, those equity those brands had established, they wouldnt be where they are today. They have no one to blame but themselves.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i have a blue cup with coke and evan in it and a very fat lip of grizzly mint in right now(blue tin btw for those who have never been men). susan has a galss of merlot and her feet up on the coffee table. we are currently watching house hunters giggling about the B1G's master plan.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
susan gave me a bad look when i was packing it as most ladies do, so i challenged her. if uconn gets the invite, i'll never pack another one but if we don't, i get to pick 3 ppl of my choice to fire that work in storrs(susan not included). she took the bet. lol this young couple on tv just bought a bungalow that had foundation probelms, there .

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score
More like Evan or Maker's Mark

Susan strikes me as more of a wine and cheese kinda gal, but if Ole Danny Boy's got her into the KY bourbon, all the more power to him. Maybe its a toast in honor of Connecticut getting the call over Ville?!?!?

Reaction Score

Danzz, how do you know they haven't decided this by a conference call already? You have no clue, all I heard is that it's possible this can be decided as early as tomorrow, there was absolutely nothing definitive about my post.

Reaction Score
Danzz, how do you know they haven't decided this by a conference call already? You have no clue, all I heard is that it's possible this can be decided as early as tomorrow, there was absolutely nothing definitive about my post.
I don't know and neither do you. The Tuesday date is nothing new. How do you know that the ACC didn't already decide to take Louisville via conference call? It comes down to believing what you want to believe and there is more misinformation than accurate information out there as speculators continue speculate.
Uconn makes the most sense if the ACC decides to add a team but then again I always thought Uconn made more sense than Pitt. Logic sometimes gets sacrificed for politics. BTW, I hope you and whatever you heard is accurate. The ACC knows it can have Uconn any time it wants as we continue to beg in the wings. Swofford doesn't have to be in any hurry.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Where is Susan Herbst at this moment and who on this site is tapping her phone or tracking her flight. I assume at least 5 people, no?
tin-foil-hat.jpg

Conspiracy Kitty says:
Ah, cough, what do you mean? Uh I mean no one on this board would do that, right, ha ha right?
Alright who talked? Who is your source Nordic boy?

Reaction Score
i have a blue cup with coke and evan in it and a very fat lip of grizzly mint in right now(blue tin btw for those who have never been men). susan has a galss of merlot and her feet up on the coffee table. we are currently watching house hunters giggling about the B1G's master plan.
I've done a lot of things in my lifetime, many of them pretty stupid, but that pinch between my cheek and gum never appealed to me. I went back to college in my 30s, and seeing young guys carrying their spit cups to class was a little too much. Gross habit, and it will harm or kill you faster than smoking.

Reaction Score
Officially you will know who, when the chosen institution schedules a press conference. There will be leaks proximate to that press conference. So--if UConn schedules a presser at 3:00 pm tomorrow we're going somewhere. If UL schedules one for Thursday at 11:00 am, they're going somewhere. Relax.

Reaction Score
Officially you will know who, when the chosen institution schedules a press conference. There will be leaks proximate to that press conference. So--if UConn schedules a presser at 3:00 pm tomorrow we're going somewhere. If UL schedules one for Thursday at 11:00 am, they're going somewhere. Relax.
Good post and accurate.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
So you are saying that if it get to noon without a L'ville presser, they are out and we're in. I like the way you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom