Dicky V is doing the Dook-OSU game? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Dicky V is doing the Dook-OSU game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Dickie V did have some nice things to say about AD. Surprised to hear some decent words about UConn out of his mouth

Vitale sweats UConn all the time. Tonight he sounds like he's going to try to **** Sully though.

Reaction Score
Vitale occasionally sweats uconn out of necessity... He sweats duke so hard, and uconn is dukes daddy, therefore he must sweat at certain times. vitale is not even worthy of discussion anyway. The point of my post is that we are dukes daddy and k's nightmare. Please let them be the 2 seed in our region, it would be Arizona style embarrassing come march

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Through a degree of mental toughness, coupled with an increasingly bad case of tinnitis, I was able to actually just tune Dookie V right out. I didn't even have to mute the TV!

I think I achieved a kind of Nirvanah, last night.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
Aaron Craft was called overrated on this board before the season. He looked damn good to me. 17 points, 8 assists, 0 turnovers, very pesky defense. Maybe not as overrated as some thought?

Reaction Score
Did anyone catch when Dick said in the second half that this Duke team was UNathletic?!

Reaction Score
Vitale can't let Coach K get too far away or he wouldn't be able to cup his balls. Wherever Duke is, Dukie V is........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom