Diana Taurasi - Jeopardy! | The Boneyard

Diana Taurasi - Jeopardy!

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score
On October 4, 2019, Diana Taurasi was the subject of a Jeopardy! answer.

Capture.PNG

In 2018 Diana Taurasi became the first 8000-point scorer in the history of this league - JeopardyQuestions.com

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Sadly transposed against today's report that Alex Trebeck is nearing the end of his run as host due to his on-going battle with Pancreatic Cancer. He reports that his skills are diminishing and he is having some trouble enunciating clearly. He does reflect that he is 79 and knows he is nearing the end of his life.

Sad. We watch Jeopardy on and off, taped, so we have not seen any of this years shows yet.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Sadly transposed against today's report that Alex Trebeck is nearing the end of his run as host due to his on-going battle with Pancreatic Cancer. He reports that his skills are diminishing and he is having some trouble enunciating clearly. He does reflect that he is 79 and knows he is nearing the end of his life.

Sad. We watch Jeopardy on and off, taped, so we have not seen any of this years shows yet.
Truly the end of an era. He started hosting Jeopardy in 1984. Thirty-five years is quite the run.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I was more than mildly taken aback that Alex returned for this season. Pancreatic cancer is unforgiving.

I wish him all the best. I'm actually a second-generation Jeopardy trier-outer. My mother tried out for the old Art Fleming version; I've tried out, I think, four times. It's always a fun time. One of the Clue Crew was present a couple of times, and most of the prospectives are kindred spirits.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
When Alex initially announced that he had cancer, he was determined to fight it. His "numbers" were very good for a while, but then they turned bad quickly. He's undergoing more chemotherapy, which is affecting his energy and speech. He wanted to complete the 3 or so years remaining on his contract, but now that looks like dubious. At some point, there will be a new host, and filling Alex's shoes will be a tough task. Best wishes to Alex!!!!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
When Alex initially announced that he had cancer, he was determined to fight it. His "numbers" were very good for a while, but then they turned bad quickly. He's undergoing more chemotherapy, which is affecting his energy and speech. He wanted to complete the 3 or so years remaining on his contract, but now that looks like dubious. At some point, there will be a new host, and filling Alex's shoes will be a tough task. Best wishes to Alex!!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom