Diana, on the possibility of being a coach | The Boneyard

Diana, on the possibility of being a coach

Reaction Score
I don't think she has the right personality for it. But if she chooses to go in that direction someone will hire her. The sport iis littered with less than effective coaches and she might be better than most of them. Now Bird, on the other hand, would be a great coach.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
If memory serves me correctly (which is subject to debate) she has said before that she would go the GM or owner route and not coach. I definitely could see her in that role.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
If memory serves me correctly (which is subject to debate) she has said before that she would go the GM or owner route and not coach. I definitely could see her in that role.
Before doing that, I would look at the fun Michael Jordan is having with the Hornets. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I wish Sue and Diana would find their way into the announcing booth. They are such good listens.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score

DT has said this and given this very reason many times. I'm not surprised she hasn't changed her mind since the attitude of modern players hasn't changed.

Reaction Score
Correct. She said in an interview with Sue once that she wanted to be an owner rather than coach.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom