Diana, on Paige | The Boneyard

Diana, on Paige

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Diana is an unbelievable player and person, but I’m not sure I am on the same “page” as she is here.;)

I think a lot of players love basketball. Heck, I love basketball. While I have no doubt that Paige’s love of the game has motivated her to spend countless hours in the gym and to be the best player she can be, the fact of the matter is that she is gifted with enormous talent and ability. Just like Diana.

I think it is her talent that sets her apart.

Reaction Score
Any team that gets Paige will be better than it was before. Paige would be the star that the team would work around and all would be the better for it. Paige would be like Breanna and the way she is the heart of the teams offense.BUT!!! not this year and her Covid year. Paige does not need the money from the WNBA as she is quite wealthy now. Her love of the game and her love for Uconn will insure NC No,12 and 13. Praying every day. GO PAIGE!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!

Reaction Score
Diana is an unbelievable player and person, but I’m not sure I am on the same “page” as she is here.;)

I think a lot of players love basketball. Heck, I love basketball. While I have no doubt that Paige’s love of the game has motivated her to spend countless hours in the gym and to be the best player she can be, the fact of the matter is that she is gifted with enormous talent and ability. Just like Diana.

I think it is her talent that sets her apart.
Well said, Huskee11. DT has her take but that doesn't make it correct. Heck, we all know many people in our lives who love basketball, including lots of them who aren't particularly gifted. Just look at Paige's teammates. You're telling me that Nika, Caroline, Azzi, et al don't truly love basketball?:confused:

Reaction Score
Diana says she loves basketball but she also said that she hated practice at UConn. There are levels of love. Bueckers loves practice. When she stops playing she will coach.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom